|Introduction of Badak
Badak Encoder is a powerful video conversion
software that you can change your videos to be able to view on various
environments including a mobile phone, MP3 player, or game player.
It can convert all the video files that can be played on GOM Player
to AVI, MP4, WMV/ASF, OGM, 3GP, FLV, MP3.
The converted video can be enjoyed anytime, anywhere through various
multimedia devices like a video phone, MP3 player, iPod, PSP/PS3, PMP,
- Dubbing the subtitles on video (Capable of enjoying the subtitles
even on the device not supporting a subtitle file)
- Converting to MP4/3GP/SKM video for a mobile phone, PSP/PS3, or
iPod by just one encoding.
- Converting to AVI video for PMP or DivX play.
- Converting to WMV video for posting on homepage or blog.
- Converting to OGM/AVI video for PDA.
- Converting to video file for Flash (FLV).
- Extracting only the voice from video and converting to MP3 file.
- Stable encoding (In the case of conversion of WMV file like Internet
- Fast conversion speed (Faster in Dual and Quad-Core/Hyper-Threading
- Function of extracting and converting only a portion of video.
- By using the conversion function of video playback speed, the function
that a file like a video lecture can be viewed fast (Speed encoding)
- Capable of high quality video production by 2PASS encoding.
|Known Bugs and Problems
- Badak Encoder does not guarantee 100% conversion capability of all
video formats, and following problems may occur.
- The video clips encoded by Badak Encoder may not be played normally
on certain mobile phones due to the video playback conflict.
- Even though certain corrupted video files can be played well on a
media player, A/V sync problem may occur on the encoded video if
you encode the files.
- When a certain WMV video is converted, the section setting function
may not be operated normally.
- The program may be shut down unusually or a video clip may not be
converted by the influence of codecs installed in the system.
- We will take care of any other problems caused by Badak Encoder bugs
as soon as possible if you post those kinds of problems on the
|Inquiry on Program
The inquiry about the program can be done by posting questions
on the Q&A board. Other alliance or proposals for business
model can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org,
and the questions other than that may not be answered by an